to share practices & processes that align you & your actions with your deepest values.
In support of the values listed above, every month, 15% of Kelly’s income is donated to organizations and funds that do amazing work in the world. Whenever possible, we support organizations run by people of color, LGTBQ humans and other marginalized populations. If you have a organization or fund you would like to recommend to receive our support, please send an email to email@example.com. Thank you!
We support the following groups:
- Black Lives Matter
- Color of Change
- Planned Parenthood
- Sacred Stone Legal Defense Fund
- Ocean Conservancy
- International Rescue Committee
- Radical Monarchs
- NARAL-Pro-Choice America
- The Black Women’s Health Imperative
- Every Mother Counts
- Black & Missing Foundation
- Families for Children
- Trauma Relief for the Sioux Nation (Shayne Case)
- One Girl Can Society
- Global Justice Ecology Project
Retreats, Workshops & Events:
- Just Breathe, A Pranayama Course with Kelly Sunrose.
- Yoga Anytime, Online Yoga Classes.
- Wildcat Yoga Club, Online Practice Community. Join us.
- Whole Yoga: Spring Immersion. ONLINE. APRIL-MAY. TOPIC: Becoming Who You Are: The Wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita. ($198)
- Sunday Sadhana. (Last Sunday of each month.) 4-6pm. Movement, meditation, Satsang, nourishment. North Portland Yoga.
- Registration opens for the Whole Yoga Advanced Teacher Training program.
- Kelly will be on maternity leave from regular classes. Join us in the Wildcat Yoga Club for continued practice or purchase one of Kelly’s courses or collections in the Sunrose Yoga Shop.
- Kelly resumes regular teaching schedule.
- Whole Yoga Immersion: The Magic of Breath. November-December. ONLINE. $198. (Registration opens 6/1/2017.)
- March 2018-March 2019// 150- hour professional yoga teaching enhancement program// for certified yoga teachers with at least 3 years of teaching experience. By application. Limited to 10 students world-wide.// Registration opens 6/17.
- Modules in philosophy: Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads;
- Modules in teaching: mantra, meditation, pranayama, ayurveda;
- “The Body Reveals All”: clearly communicating the teachings through asana-based classes;
- Self-study as vehicle for ethics in teaching;
- Embodied voice for clarity of message;
- Deep practice for support of self, students and community;
- One-on-one mentoring;
- Group coaching.