Reconnecting with your essence through movement, meditation & breath
with Kelly Sunrose at the Sou’Wester Lodge in Seaview, Washington
February 18-21, 2018
When we increase our capacity for attention and attune the senses, we can more readily receive healing from the elements that surround and fill us: earth, water, fire, air & space.
This retreat with Kelly Sunrose will invite a bone-deep knowing of our innate connection with nature. During our time together, we will engage in both active and restorative yoga movements, pranayama, meditation and mantra. In addition to this deeply practical work, Kelly will lead lecture and discussion on how the practices relate back to traditional yoga texts and the role of each element in yoga philosophy.
At least one of our practice gatherings will take place outdoors, so please bring seasonally-appropriate outerwear. Participants will leave with tools for nourishing each layer of the self with & through the elements.
- Full access to Sou’Wester’s Weekly Wellness Offerings
- Garden Spa and Finnish Sauna
- Scheduled studio time in our Wellness Trailer
- Discounted rates with Mamook Wellness for on-site therapeutic massage and bodywork
- Complimentary bikes for cruising the Discovery Trail
- Endless walks on the beach
COST: Retreat fee is $222. Lodging fee is $150 for three nights and rooms can be shared, so bring a friend or two!
To register, email email@example.com or call (360) 642-2542
Learn more about the Sou’Wester here.